The AP400P Mud Pulse System provides a downhole-to-surface pressure pulse-based communication system (Mud Pulse) designed for simplicity, reliability, and ease of maintenance.Read More
The AP400P Pulse System incorporates a Driver Assembly that manages the communications and acquisition of data for transmission via a Poppet Pulser Assembly to generate the mud pulse signal to the surface. The AP400P Pulse System utilizes a servo-motor to control a poppet orifice bottom end assembly. This is a commonly used method and industry recognized system for pulse telemetry.
- Proven industry Leading Pulser Assembly
- Data transmission from depths of 14,000+ feet (4200+ meters) in favorable conditions
- Real time Survey Measurements, Annular Pressure, Bore Pressure, RPM, Vibration and Gamma
- Compatible with our AP1250 Dual Telemetry System and AP600 Near Bit System
- Extra features like Model 751AZ Azimuthal Gamma and Model 760 Inc While Drilling System can be added
- Telemetry Encoding system that does not require re-sync. Tools sync per packet.
- Electrical Downlink capable